9. Speaking Engagement-my first of hopefully many more speaking engagements, went off well this past January at Hallmark Institute of Photography. Getting past the fear of public speaking was thrilling.
7. Artist Certification-I’ve always considered myself an artist…. but now so does the city of Boston! : )
6. WPPI-My trip out to Las Vegas for the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International Convention was a slam dunk. Goals were met (as well as tons of interesting people), and objectives reached. Hopefully in ‘o9 we can win some print competitions! We can only hope… I’ll keep my fingers crossed : )
5. Our Office Assistant/Editor-this year we decided to go forward with the plan to hire help. It was one of the most beneficial things we did. Getting office/editing help got albums and products to clients faster than ever before. This years weddings have been posted online about 4 days later! It also allowed us to focus our time working on the business and not in the business.
4. 50,000 hits-we just recently received 50,000 website hits since we first started keeping track in Oct. ’07
3. Getting published-we put in a lot of work this year into getting published and it paid off. We were featured in Bride & Groom magazine as well as New England Bride magazine… and on the cover of the Warren Conference Center/Henderson House brochure.
2. The promo video- it came out great and was exactly what we had envisioned
1. Our new child! Aviva’s arrival was one that will be cherished until the end of days.